Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yikes, I'm falling behind!

Well it's been 10 days since my last post! And I only have a couple minutes cause I have to catch the bus that goes by in 6 minutes to get back to the apartment. I purchased a new power jack for my laptop! It should be here in the next couple days and then I can try my hand at desoldering and soldering a part on my motherboard. Sounds scary and it is. Hope it works.

Jess and I had a wonderful time together this last weekend we got to go to the SF zoo and had a lot of fun! I have pictures, but currently no way to transfer them. I hope you are all doing well. Feel free to leave a comment or even better, send me an e-mail and let me know what's up with you! I am still enjoying work, got over a couple hurdles today that have been plaguing me for upwards of a week. We have some fun team reviews this week and some other things going on too.

Talk with ya later.

1 comment:

semi-crazy blonde girl said...

Yay! I'm glad that you had so much fun with Jess while she was there! Hopefully I'll get to see her myself on Sunday!