Friday, July 11, 2008

My week so far

Well, to be honest, I don't really feel like posting. But, I really have nothing better to do, so here I am. I haven't uploaded the pictures from this week yet, but I guess they aren't very exciting anyway, so it shouldn't really matter.

So, I was going to go to the A's vs. Mariners baseball game on Tuesday night but it ended up being Wednesday night and none of the interns wanted to go with me. So, I went by myself. I have some pictures from the game, but they are pretty typical pictures of a baseball game. I had fun, and the Mariners won 6-4.

Work's been very good this week, I've felt productive, helpful, and for the most part, independent. This weekend is the move for my team so I'm excited to start in my new office on Monday. Maybe I can take a picture before we're not allowed to anymore.

Today, our friend Kendra stopped by Pixar while on vacation and I got to catch up with her and give her the tour. She enjoyed it thoroughly (by what I could tell). Which reminds me to again give an open invitation for you to come and tour Pixar. It is quite an experience, and a special one too, since it is not an open studio and you can only get in if you know someone on the inside (and fortunately you do).

I don't really have any significant plans for tomorrow again. I'm sure I will sleep in some, exercise quite a bit and relax too. There is an open house at the chocolate factory across the street tomorrow afternoon, so I am going to have to check that out. Then, I think our apartment is going to have another movie night (we usually invite the other interns that are living in our apartment building).

Nice and short tonight, and now I'm going to get some sleep.

2 comments:

Kendra Joy said...

Yup, I definitely had fun! Thanks so much for showing me around... I certainly do appreciate the special opportunity to see the inside of Pixar. I hope your Saturday is fantastic. I'm doing the SF scene tomorrow before I leave for Eugene...

Thanks again!

Michelle said...

Hey...I went to Wall-E last night :) And thought of you the whole time! lol