Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bad News

So, my crazy laptop has had weird power issues for the last year or so. But, I think it's finally decided to die. It won't take power from the wall anymore, so once I use up my battery it is done for. I can still post from the computers at Pixar (like I am right now), but they don't have SD card readers so I don't have a way to get the pictures off my camera. Hopefully I'll have Jess bring the USB cable for the camera with her from RI on Friday.

Today I went to Home Depot and got a few things to take apart my laptop with and I bought a super cheap soldering iron at Radio Shack and I'm gonna try to figure out how to fix it. Wish me luck.

I'll try and keep up with posts, but we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

Kendra Joy said...

How sad!!! Best of luck getting it fixed.