Monday, June 30, 2008

A quick post

I explored the beach some more today after church, but I don't have much time to talk about it because it is so late. So, I'll let you know I added some pictures to the web album and will add some others from this weekend soon. Also, I went back through all of the pictures in the album and tagged the locations where they were taken. So, if you click on a picture in the album, there is a little map that shows where the picture was taken. Or, there's another feature that I think is very cool that allows you to see a map with all the pictures in the album on it where they were taken (you can even load the map of picture locations in Google Earth!). Here's the link:
Map View

I've tried to place them with as much accuracy as possible. So, you can kind of see my walk through Golden Gate park from last weekend and the path I took. As well as where my apartment is in relation to Pixar. And you can even find what I think is one of the best places in SF (it's on Vallejo).

Well, I guess that's all for now. I had a great weekend and a very busy, but fun day on Friday. I hope you have a great week and I will try to give more info about this weekend tomorrow or some other time very soon.

No comments: