Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still alive

Yep, I'm back in Providence, and have been for 2 weeks now. Jess and I are super busy packing boxes and spending time with friends. We fly to Oakland on Friday to do some serious apartment shopping. Jess will fly back to Providence the following Wednesday, but I'll stay in California to start work this coming Monday! Then we'll officially move in just a few weeks.

I am very excited about the entire thing, but it is still very unreal. I look forward to getting back to work and starting to get settled in the area. I'll try to keep you updated on what's going on. Our big goal right now is to find an apartment this weekend.

1 comment:

semi-crazy blonde girl said...

How are things going? Are you adjusting to your new life yet?

I also wanted to tell you that I am up late and bored so I did a little chain blog thing on my insomnia blog that I included you in... you don't have to do it, but anyway, it was kind of fun... :)