Sunday, August 24, 2008

Long time in coming

Well, if a picture is worth a thousand words, then according to wikipedia, I've already written a novel this evening. Meaning, I just posted 60 pictures on facebook which I hadn't updated since 6/15! I also added several pictures to the web album that all have been taken since the last time I posted on this blog.

Well, the end is near. Friday is my last day and it will be a fun and busy week. Our team has a review tomorrow with our director, John Lasseter. Exciting. I also have to get all my stuff packed up this week since I fly out Friday evening right after work.

Hopefully the pictures are self explanatory, feel free to leave comments on here or on the pictures if you have questions or want to hear more about specific things I've done since I last gave a detailed account of my adventures.

It's been fun to become pretty good friends with many of the interns here, and it has been a little sad to say good-bye to so many of them already. But hopefully many of us will return for full-time employment.

Sorry this is so short, it's already after 10 and i really wanted to get a work-out in today, so I'm off to the gym. Talk with you later.

Reid

No comments: