Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Publish via e-mail, Pixar, Links

This is the first time I've tried publishing a blog post via e-mail. Hopefully it will work just fine.

A few things today. First, my wonderful wife has finally started a blog. It is located here if you are interested. Also, to go along with that, I've added a post to it in the sidebar section entitled "Friends". Which brings me to my next point which is to let you know that I also added a feed reader that is being populated by my shared items in Google Reader. So, this will contain the last 5 things I've shared. Which will hopefully remain a selective list and won't change too often. But, today I wanted to point out the link to the story about Pixar. My dad e-mailed me the story this morning and I was very pleased at the detail CNN gave about the future releases of Disney and Pixar. Here is a full list of the upcoming Pixar releases and there respective release dates:

Wall-E
(the following are being released in 3D)
Up
Toy Story 1
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Newt
The Bear and the Bow
Cars 2
May 2008

May 2009
October 2009
February 2010
June 2010
Summer 2011
Christmas 2011
Summer 2012




So, this summer I will be working on one of these movies (or possibly one of the shorts that will go with one of these movies). Which still makes me VERY excited.

Also, I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I have a list of interesting/fun links on the side bar as well in the section titled "Cool Sites" Feel free to check them out.

1 comment:

Kendra Joy said...

Reid - thanks for the update... and for the "add"! I feel so special! I'm so glad Jess decided to start her own blog! :)